Exterior shutters in Albany don’t only make your residence look outstanding. They can enhance its resale worth too.
There are several different styles of decorative exterior shutters, which we’ll go over soon. When you create these shutters for your home, you’ll want to partner with a experienced designer, for instance one from Louver Shop of South Georgia. We can help you find and develop the ideal option for your residence during a free consultation.
Read on to discover the most popular kinds of exterior shutters and the benefits of getting them for your home.
Styles of Decorative Exterior Shutters
- Board and Batten Shutters—From big boards to broad battens, these charming shutters offer a country style. Board and batten shutters enhance many home types, including traditional, farmhouse, lake and forest homes. They’re typically sold in composite, vinyl and aluminum models.
- Raised Panel Shutters—These are one of the most popular classic shutter types. Raised panel shutters are made from solid panels and use decorative definition. They often come in single-, double- and triple-panel designs and fit with a variety of architectural styles, both historic and modern. They’re typically customizable in composite, vinyl and aluminum options.
- Bahama Shutters—These shutters are ideal for tropical areas, like coastal or beach homes. Bahama shutters stop bright sunshine and take in refreshing breezes. They’re usually available in aluminum and fiberglass styles.
- Louvered Shutters—These are another timeless shutter type. Louvered shutters incorporate straight lines that match a big variety of houses, including historic and contemporary. They’re frequently sold in aluminum, fiberglass, hybrid and vinyl options.
At Louver Shop of South Georgia, our shutters come in decorative and operational options. They can be made in nearly any color or design. You can also make your home stand out by including premium hardware, curved tops and more.
3 Perks of Exterior Shutters
- They keep your house cool. If you go with an operational model, you can close your shutters during peak summer days to improve your house’s energy efficiency. By doing this, your house remains cooler while keeping your utility expenses economical.
- They give your house a bespoke appearance. Once you choose a style, the possibilities are almost endless for shapes, colors and optional hardware. Shutters can make your home look one-of-a-kind and be eye-catching.
- They could boost your resale price. High-quality exterior shutters, including models from Louver Shop of South Georgia, can increase your home’s value. They’re also a gorgeous add-on for home buyers, especially when they’re custom.
Quality is important when you’re seeking to add a permanent enhancement to your home’s outside. At Louver Shop of South Georgia, we make all our exterior shutters in the United States. Not only will you get them sooner, they’ll be beautiful for years to come.
We also uphold them with one of the best limited lifetime warranties you can find, so you won’t have to be concerned about bending, cracking, peeling or discoloration that can happen with poorly made shutters from overseas.
Whether you’re just beginning with your shutter project or have been dreaming about them for a long time, our design consultants can help. We’re experienced when it comes to making gorgeous residences happen. Contact us at 888-428-1415 to request your free consultation today!