Exterior shutters in Albany don’t only make your residence look outstanding. They can increase its resale worth too.
There are several different types of decorative exterior shutters, which we’ll discuss in just a minute. When you create these shutters for your home, you’ll want to partner with a skilled professional, such as one from Louver Shop of South Georgia. We can help you find and come up with the ideal option for your residence during a free consultation.
Read on to find out about the most popular kinds of exterior shutters and the perks of installing them at your home.
Styles of Decorative Exterior Shutters
- Board and Batten Shutters—From big boards to broad battens, these charming shutters offer a country style. Board and batten shutters work with many home types, including traditional, farmhouse, lake and forest homes. They’re frequently found in composite, vinyl and aluminum versions.
- Raised Panel Shutters—These are one of the most popular classic shutter designs. Raised panel shutters are made from solid panels and use decorative definition. They often come in single-, double- and triple-panel designs and fit with a variety of architectural styles, both historic and modern. They’re typically customizable in composite, vinyl and aluminum options.
- Bahama Shutters—These shutters are good for tropical spots, such as coastal or beach homes. Bahama shutters stop harsh sunshine and let in refreshing breezes. They’re usually sold in aluminum and fiberglass styles.
- Louvered Shutters—These are another timeless shutter design. Louvered shutters incorporate precise lines that match a big number of residences, including historic and contemporary. They’re frequently available in aluminum, fiberglass, hybrid and vinyl models.
At Louver Shop of South Georgia, our shutters come in decorative and operational options. They can be personalized in almost any color or design. You can also make your home stand out by including premium hardware, curved tops and more.
3 Advantages of Exterior Shutters
- They keep your family cool. If you select an operational model, you can close your shutters during warm days to improve your house’s energy efficiency. By doing so, your house remains cooler while keeping your cooling expenses economical.
- They give your residence a customized style. Once you select a style, the possibilities are almost endless for shapes, colors and optional hardware. Shutters can make your home look one-of-a-kind and be eye-catching.
- They could boost your resale price. High-quality exterior shutters, such as ones from Louver Shop of South Georgia, can increase your home’s value. They’re also an eye-catching enhancement for prospective buyers, especially when they’re custom.
Quality is important when you’re wanting to add a permanent improvement to your home’s façade. At Louver Shop of South Georgia, we make all our exterior shutters in the United States. Not only will you get them sooner, they’ll be beautiful for years to come.
We also uphold them with one of the best limited lifetime warranties for shutters, so you won’t have to fret about buckling, cracking, peeling or yellowing that can happen with poorly manufactured shutters from overseas.
Whether you’re just beginning with your shutter project or have been dreaming about them for ages, our design consultants can help. We’re experienced when it comes to making attractive residences happen. Contact us at 888-428-1415 to request your free consultation today!